Announcing our Hvar Artist Retreat for 2015 – 6th to 14th September!
After missing last year due to family commitments, we’re back for 2015! Our itinerary will be similar to the very successful event in 2013, though we also have a couple of new locations in mind, depending on interest. We’ll be based, as ever, in the lovely Vrboska with daily excursions to nearby interesting and scenic places…
- Ancient city of Stari Grad and its fields (UNESCO world heritage site)
- Artist Marinka’s beautiful and inspiring studio in Dol
- The deserted village of Malo Grablje with BBQ lunch
- The market town and harbour of Jelsa
- Coastal trails and beaches
- Vineyards and wineries
- Hvar town, with its fortress overlooking the beautiful harbour
Bring your sketch books, brushes and paints… or just your camera, it’s up to you!
More information (and downloadable brochure) on the PaintHvar.com website.